Viburnum odoratissimum is a fast grower, can get very big but you can keep them trimmed to a reasonable size.
Odoratissimum prefers full to part sun. Cold hardy plants
Place these plants 2 to 4 feet apart.
For planting by the house, come out 3 to 4 feet or more.
Landscape uses for Viburnums
- backdrop for smaller plants
- accent for the corner of the house
- surrounding the trunks of tall palms
- large foundation plant
- along a blank wall
- for privacy by a deck, patio or outside a pool cage
- camouflage shrubs for A/C or pool equipment
- lining a driveway